Home ProductsAcrylic Polishing Machine

Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation Acrylic Polishing Machine 1900mm*1080mm*1500mm

Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation Acrylic Polishing Machine 1900mm*1080mm*1500mm

  • Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation Acrylic Polishing Machine 1900mm*1080mm*1500mm
Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation Acrylic Polishing Machine 1900mm*1080mm*1500mm
Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong,China
Brand Name: SAIDEX
Certification: CE
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Price: Confirm price based on product
Packaging Details: Angle iron frame, wood case packing
Delivery Time: To be negotiated
Payment Terms: Advance 30% deposit and ship after receiving 70% final payment
Supply Ability: 100 Set/Sets per Month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Rated Voltage: 380V Speed Regulation: Frequency Conversion
Product Category: Acrylic Polishing Machine Wheel Diameter: 100mm
Motor Power: 3500W Speed: 9000rpm
Product Type: Acrylic Polishing Machine Cutting Angle: 0-60°

Product Description:

The machine has a wheel diameter of 100mm, which makes it the perfect size for polishing acrylic sheets. Its compact design ensures that it can be easily stored in small spaces and transported from one location to another. The machine is also equipped with a 1350X Diamond Polishing Machine, which provides a smooth and even finish to the material.

The Acrylic Polishing Machine is specifically designed for acrylic side polishing, making it an ideal product for those who work with polycarbonate sheets and plexiglass. The machine is capable of shaping and polishing the edges of acrylic sheets, creating a clean and professional look.

The machine is rated at 380V, which provides sufficient power to handle even the toughest jobs. It is also equipped with safety features to ensure that the user is protected while using the machine. The product is of high quality and is built to last, ensuring that it will be a valuable addition to any workspace.

The Acrylic Polishing Machine falls under the product category of Acrylic Polishing Machine. It is a Polycarbonate Sheet Polishing Machine that is specifically designed for plexiglass edge polishing. Its compact design and ease of use make it the perfect tool for anyone who works with acrylic sheets.


Features:

  • Product Name: Acrylic Polishing Machine
  • Cutting Angle: 0-60°
  • Suitable Range: Polishing
  • Speed: 9000rpm
  • Work Speed: 0~2000mm/min
  • Processing Size: 1350mm(L)*120mm(T)(L:extensible)

Other names: Polycarbonate Sheet Polishing Machine, 1350X Acrylic Single Side Polishing Machine, Bean Polishing Machine


Technical Parameters:

Product Category Acrylic Polishing Machine
Product Type PMMA Polishing Machine
Product Name Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic
Suitable Range Polishing
Processing Size 1350mm(L)*120mm(T)(L:extensible)
Dimensions 1900mm(L)*1080mm(W)*1500mm(H)
Wheel Diameter 100mm
Speed 9000rpm
Cutting Angle 0-60°

Applications:

The SAIDEX Acrylic Polishing Machine is packaged with an angle iron frame and wood case packing, ensuring that the product is protected during transportation. Delivery times can be negotiated and the payment terms require an advance 30% deposit with the remaining 70% paid before shipping. This product has a supply ability of 100 Set/Sets per Month.

The SAIDEX Acrylic Polishing Machine is suitable for polishing a wide range of acrylic materials and is ideal for use in various occasions and scenarios. For example, it can be used in the production of 90 degree steel elbow automatic polishing machine, which requires a precise and smooth surface finish. The Beveled Edge Polishing Machine is another application scenario where the SAIDEX Acrylic Polishing Machine can be used to achieve a high-quality finish. Additionally, the Polystyrene Polishing Machine is another suitable range for this product, ensuring that a smooth and polished finish is achieved.

The SAIDEX Acrylic Polishing Machine is a reliable and effective product that is designed to meet the needs of various industries. As a powerful Acrylic Polishing Machine, it is sure to provide efficient and high-quality results for all polishing needs.


Support and Services:

The Acrylic Polishing Machine is a high-quality product designed to provide efficient and effective polishing services for acrylic surfaces. Our product technical support team is available to answer any questions you may have about the machine's functionality and operation. In addition, we offer a range of services including installation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that your machine is always in optimal condition. Our team of experts is committed to providing you with the best possible support and service to ensure that you can use your Acrylic Polishing Machine with confidence.


Packing and Shipping:

The Acrylic Polishing Machine will be packed in a sturdy cardboard box with foam padding to ensure the machine is protected during shipping. The box will be labeled with the product name and specifications.

Shipping:

The Acrylic Polishing Machine will be shipped via a reputable courier service to ensure timely and safe delivery. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination, but customers will be provided with tracking information so they can keep track of their package. Shipping costs will be calculated based on the destination and weight of the package.


FAQ:

Frequently Asked Questions about SAIDEX Acrylic Polishing Machine:

Q: What is the brand name of this product?

A: The brand name of this product is SAIDEX.

Q: Where was this product manufactured?

A: This product was manufactured in Guangdong, China.

Q: Does this product come with any certification?

A: Yes, this product comes with CE certification.

Q: What is the minimum order quantity for this product?

A: The minimum order quantity for this product is 1 set.

Q: What is the price of this product?

A: The price of this product will be confirmed based on the product specifications and order quantity.

Q: How is this product packaged?

A: This product is packaged with an angle iron frame and wood case packing.

Q: What is the delivery time for this product?

A: The delivery time for this product will be negotiated with the supplier.

Q: What are the payment terms for this product?

A: The payment terms for this product are 30% deposit in advance and the remaining 70% payment before shipping.

Q: What is the supply ability of this product?

A: The supply ability of this product is 100 sets per month.


Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic

Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic

Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic

Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic

Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic

Saide 380v Acrylic High Speed Polishing Machine 1.3m Diamond Polishing Machine 50hz/60hz The Ultimate Tool For Acrylic

Contact Details
Dongguan Saide Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Mr. Chu

Tel: 18665150003

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Contact

Address: Building 1, Shilong First Industrial Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China

Factory Address:Building 1, Shilong First Industrial Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China